THE NEED TO CHANGE.
End 90’s Co-founder Johannes Wouters start developing the awareness that the world is changing rapidly. Growing environmental threats that can affect human lives dramatically speeded up the need for a new approach of food and energy production and the way we house people. Based on people like Al Gore, Michael Braungart, William McDonough, Bo Adamson, Wolfgang Feist and good friend and visionary Jacque Fresco, Johannes created in 2004 his first sustainable investment fund with as target supporting young entrepreneurs with ideas to change our destructive way of living. After moving in 2009 to the Balkan, the awareness arises that the combination between an active transfer of knowledge and directly injected capital made a big difference in this most underestimated part of the world. In 2012 Co-founders Johannes Wouters created the Luxembourger “Erasmus investment fund” and start creating sustainable projects to assist business expansion and development of commercial, humanitarian, charitable and non-profit projects in The Balkans
THE BITE-HOUSE CONCEPT. BIO CLIMAT, PASSIVE HAUS, CRADLE TO CRADLE.
Just before the great loss of its leader, the Balkan was hit by a few major earthquakes that changed the way of building houses drastically. Concrete monsters and massive constructions were produced in a rapid tempo. In front was more the number of housing as the idea of how to comfort life, regulate internal climate, isolation levels ore energy consumption for heating and cooling. Nowerdays regulations and building concepts are barely changed, we glue Steropor plates against the facades of our new apartment, but that’s mostly it. Underneed is a fight between good and bath, it’s not the unwillingness from builders ore developers but mostly the depth of the wallet from buyers and the lack on qualified craftsmanship that blocks a sustainable change in housing concepts.
But times move on, above visionaries solved problems like energy consumption, thermic isolation, earthquake resistance and the way how we build our houses more efficient.
IT’S FOOLISH TO BE BLIND FOR THIS KIND OF CHANGES ON A MOMENT YOUR STEPPING INTO PROPERTY INVESTMENT WITH A MINIMUM INVESTMENT CYCLE FROM 30 YEARS!
– PASSIVHAUS® U ≤ 0.15 W/m².K – R > 6.66 m².K/W
– Label bitehouse U = 0.11 W/m².K – R = 9 m².K/W
– Energy consumption: heating-cooling <15 kWh/m²/year (normal house<91 kWh/m²/year)
– Earthquake zones 1 -5 (acceleration 3-5g)
– Fire protection minimum: 1 hour
– Snow loads; min 0,35-0,75kn/m2
– Windspeeds 30-40m/s
– Building time: 90days
– Bungalow: Bauhaus style
(OSM) OFF-SITE MANUFACTURING
THE BITE HOUSE CONCEPT chooses for a European OSM high standard certificate manufacturer with thermal isolation concept far above the world standard, the Passive Haus”. The bioclimate impact is integrated into the concept were natural energy and renewable energy sources are integrated. Due and alone the fact from the chosen materials and patented construction methods the house is earthquake secure onto the highest level. It’s not always easy to make clear what this means for a real estate investment. Therefore a small example. The Bitehouse concept uses a heating and cooling energy consumption <15 kWh/m²/year (normal house<91 kWh/m²/year. MORE THAN 6 TIMES LOWER. With the installation of solar panels ore a solar boiler your home becomes easier energy neutral and therewith future proof.
THE BIT-HOUSE CONCEPT, A WAY OF LIVING.
let us start with the end of this story. WE ARE NOT BUILDING six floors CHICKEN HOUSES. Not that we are against it, but we’re not supporting the idea, concept ore way the get build. Simple they are not investment proof and based on techniques that are not sustainable into time. So this was the financial part. The second reason is that a home or holiday residence is a part of how you’re going to remember life, evaluating the impact you let behind, remembered by time, family and surroundings. Our 3 step moto is therefore simple:
- It should be an energy giver, a healing place for YOU, YOU should feeling good in the environment we created. The HOUSE should be an energy supplier by its surrounding, nature, view used materials and visual stimulants. YOUR house should be a painting in where YOU are being the main player.
- FAMILIE and RELATIONS with others are a big part of our spiritual and mental life, The centre of this all we call HOME and the spend time we validate as private. They’re for ore third rule is that we have to create a HOUSE were others feel the same comfort as YOU do. Happiness and quality of life is coming from the word WE with others
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY becomes your (second) HOME. Primary the bite-house concept is a property investment due and alone the fact that It has ALL THE KEY MARKERS TO BE READY FOR THE FUTURE. Institutional lenders ore investors see our concept as an international HAVE TO BE STANDARD. Bite-house concept property investments are engineered and designed with the marker TO MAKE PROFIT ON SALES, Why is this for as second homeowner important? Second homes are places were memories become valuable assets, places were history is the future for the next generations. A PLACE WHERE YOUR INVESTMENT IS SAFE.
A warm regards from our head office in Montenegro. Hope to hear from you soon.
Chairmen Board of directors.
Johannes Wouters (Johannes)- a successful European business creator – born on May 14, 1964, in The Netherlands.
Johannes holds great compassion and seeks to be of service to others. He is a healer, and capable of giving comfort to those in need – he will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on. But actually, Johannes mission in life is to develop the tools that allow him to be truly helpful to others rather than just a sympathetic ear. He finds the balance between help and interference, and the delicate art of the counsellor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life. It is in Johannes nature to take on responsibility, to fill the void left by others, and to not turn away from personal sacrifice, albeit at times, he may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon him is his well-deserved reward.
Johannes is non-operative in THE BITE-HOUSE CONCEPT coaching country responsible managers to get the best out of themselves, creating strong teams to challenge real estate buyers into a sustainable way of living in where their home becomes a new kind of living. (and a strong sustainable validated property investment.)